Oh yeah! We are tying the knot!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oh dear, pinch my cheeks! Am I still dreaming?
That news can’t sink in yet! My heart racing just by the thought of it. But… *grin*… 'Yeah! We are getting married!'. And yes it’s time to let my parents know about the date picked. Mom thought it was next year’s moon cake festival, as I expected. When she knew it was this year, her response was ‘ok’ calmly.
Hmm… that’s not normal.
We told some close friends about it, but the response was
‘sure?’
‘so fast?’
‘Never heard you say about it before.’
‘A wedding in 2 months time?’
‘Well, Siew Kheng can do it, so can Cheshire.’



So, today should officially be the 1st day of THE PLANNING.
Cards
We sort of figure out what style and type of invitation cards and thank you cards we want. Basically the thank you card something like the photos for our guest but…just a little different from the traditions.
Keeping Fit
· Exercise in the morning
· Yoga session every evening
· Jogging every weekend
So far, I am the one who still couldn’t make it for the morning session. Way to go darling!

This is only the beginning of the list of things to do.

0 comments: